The Humberside Partnership supports Connexions by providing an all age Careers Service, and is a key player in promoting business education links. Through its Professional Development Centre in Hull, it also delivers a range of tailored training and development programmes for individuals and organisations.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ROUTE TO YOUR FUTURE
You will soon have some very important decisions to make about your future. This website gives you information about the routes open to you after Year 11 and beyond.
It will be a useful starting point for discussions about your future. There are many people ready to listen to your ideas and help, whichever route you are considering.
- Careers/Personal advisers
- Careers teachers
- Learning mentors
- Form tutors
“Qualifications? Training? Who needs them?”
The answer is simple. Everybody!
You can get recognised qualifications in the sixth form, at college and through training and work.
- Prospects.ac.uk - 400+ job profiles
- All about school leavers - use the job search tool to find the apprenticeships and school leaver jobs that are right for you.
- E4s - entry level jobs
- NGTU (Not Going to Uni) - appenticeships, jobs for school leavers
- UCAS - post 16 options
- How to write a student CV template / School leaver's CV template - helpful guide with free downloadable CV template that has example content